All-Inclusive History is a history consultancy and events organisation company based in Sussex.
We produce a range of written and online resources for education and history publishers, history-focussed novels for children and adults and can present a wide range of talks, tours and events. We are delighted to offer advice and consultancy for organisations of all sizes and individuals on a paid basis. In the past we have supported organisations as large as the Hilton Group and television production companies such as Angeleye and Channel 4’s Britain at Low Tide series. I am currently historian-in-residence for the Metropole Hotel in Brighton and also support the Old Ship and Claremont hotels in the city of Brighton and Hove – hotels are one of our specialities!
I have co-written 3 textbooks for Oxford University Press, contribute to the Argus – especially in providing history supplements and also contribute to Exclusively British magazine and Sussex Life.
We have supported Brighton and Hove Albion Football club with history-related events and are currently working with TV writing supremo Simon Nye and Worthing Dome to provide the new Sussex event of Badlyfest.
We are happy to provide support for anyone or any organisation with anything to do with history. Our mission statement is to aim to ‘engage any age with their heritage’.
- Why remember the First World War? – contributing author with Paul Turner – Oxford University Press – 2014
- Migration, Empire, and the People (GCSE Textbook)– Oxford University Press – April 2016
- Elections past and present – Article in ‘Caring4Sussex’ magazine, 2015
- Becoming Historically Environmentally Friendly – Article in Oxford University Press’s on-line newsletter – January 2016
- Arundel/ Petworth – Exclusively British Magazine
- Contributing to Sussex Life and TASTE Magazine (West Sussex)
- Contributing to Sussex Living (July 2020)
- Contributing to Horsham Publications and JP Publications across Sussex – from August 2020
- Brilliant Brighton! – 2 supplements in the Brighton Argus, published February 2016.
- Super Sussex – supplements in the Argus in all their Sussex editions – launched February 2017
- Scrumptious Sussex – due out shortly from the Argus